We are celebrating our 25 years of the MSc Program in Shipping, Trade and Transport with the 25@25 initiative, which involves the elaboration of 25 Diploma Thesis topics offered by companies in the sector.
The importance of Diploma Thesis:
- The holistic and functional integration of the knowledge acquired during studies.
- The use and evaluation of research tools
- The Development of:
- systematic and rational thinking
- critical thinking
- research skills
- The enhancement of:
- the autonomy and independent working of the graduates
- the capacity for reasoned thinking and persuasion
- the skill of discerning the truth
The 25@25 Initiate confirms:
- Our links with companies and agencies in Shipping, Transport and related services as well as with financial institutions
- The topicality of the subjects studied in the Diploma Theses
- The relationship between education, research and business.
The 25@25 achieves:
- The active participation of students in the investigation of issues concerning the field of their future professional employment.
- The development of innovation and cooperation.
- The promotion of research results in companies.
- The cultivation of trust between the University, the Private Sector and Society