|The shipbuilding and coastal industry course analyzes the organization and management of shipyards and industries operating in the coastal zone of a state.
It analyzes the management and competitiveness characteristics of the yards and furthermore makes reference to the individual parts that make up them. Also in the course of the course, reference is made to activities related to the shipping and exploitation of ships, resulting from increased maritime activity in a state.
The learning outcomes of the course are summarized in:
– Understanding the basic principles of operation of shipyards and coastal industries
– Structure and terminology of shipyards
– Economic and technical characteristics of shipyards and business activity supporting the development of the sector
– Implement best practices
– Calculating of basic costs-revenue for shipbuilding and management
– Shipbulding contract
– Modern technology systems
– Case studies